Notebooks are light computers, which are comfortable to carry, and they have a flat screen and the keyboard is attached to it. Notebooks are operated on battery and they have LCD (liquid crystal display) display. Notebooks are now a days generally used by people engaged in all the fields. The Notebooks have good battery backup, which makes them very handy and convenient. They are not more than 2kg of weight, which makes them very portable. Mostly the notebooks are used by people form all the fields like the students or the businesses men or architectures as well as engineers or teachers etc...
Before buying a notebook…
Buying a notebook is not at all an easy job, one has look get detailed information of the available notebooks of good and reputed brands. One must take into consideration the Size, Color (as per his will), Configurations, features etc.
A notebook should be like your valet, flexible, very easy to use, and much portable.
Your notebook should show your personality. You should always keep in mind the reputation of the brand in the market. Brand counts a lot; you can render good service by the manufacturer if your notebook is damaged.
Important handy Tips before buying a notebook…
* Check if the brand is reputed and always buy a good reputed brand
* Check the warranty/guarantee of the notebook(check for the notebooks which still have warranty/guarantee remaining)
* Check whether the battery life is good (search for the notebooks with a very good battery backup)
* Check the price of the new model in the market and compare it with what price your buying, try to get the best bargain
* Check if the notebook is not outdated (if outdated it is difficult to get the spare parts of the notebook)
* Check if the Windows are latest version(Windows Vista/Windows Xp)
* Check if the configuration of the notebook you are buying is good.
* Check the speed of the processor
* Check for the screen size of the notebook your buying and see to it that it is not exceeding the Normal(normally the screen size should be between 13-15 inches)
* Check the connectivity of the notebook look to it that it has a good connectivity.
* Check the weight of the notebook see to it that it is light in weight and easy to carry.