Cleaning chemicals have become a necessity of for today's home as they clean your surfaces quickly and help to remove even the toughest stain. These chemicals are very efficient to use. Some chemicals also contain artificial and harmful chemicals. But, it is upto you to select the appropriate cleaning chemical for your different purposes from the hundreds of chemicals available in the market.
The different cleaning chemicals are:
* All-Purpose Cleaner- it is an ideal cleaner for your marbles, floors, walls and terrazzo. It does not steaks or films at the time of cleaning, brightening and deodorizing the surface areas. You just have to dilute it with water and it can be used on any surface area that is not harmed by water.
* Automatic Dish Washing Gel- it is an effective and efficient dishwashing gel that is prepared from biodegradable and plant-based ingredients. It is an ideal choice for cleaning your dishes. It can remove dried food as well as tough stains on the dish. It dissolves quickly and cleans thoroughly the dishes.
* Basin, tile and tub cleaner- this cleanser helps in the removal of the soap scum and the lime that gets deposited on the sinks, fiberglass, shower walls and doors, vinyl, ceramic tile, stainless steel and porcelain. The cleaning is done without the creation of noxious fumes. It should be diluted with 2 parts of water before use. You can apply it by using a sponge, spray or a cloth. Keep the surface area wet for sometime, scrub and then rinse.
* Furniture Protector and Polish- this is a very unique formula that helps in cleaning, polishing and protecting the polished metals, finished wood, vinyl, fiberglass, stainless steel and all the laminated surfaces. This product is designed to be used on the cupboards, appliances, file cabinets, furniture, countertops, interiors of the car, file cabinets, office furnishings, computer equipments, and many more. The product has to be diluted with water before use. Spray it on the surface area and then wipe it using a soft cotton cloth. The excess spray can be removed by cleaning it with alcohol.
* Glass and Window Cleaner- this is an acid-free solution that contains soap and ammonia, used basically for cleaning the glass. It leaves no streaks or films behind. This cleaner is used for the removal of soil, water spots, fingerprints, grime from the window glass that requires only minimal wiping and at the same time no residue is left behind. Spray it on the surface to be cleaned and then wipe it thoroughly dry using paper towels or newspapers.
* Stain Treatment- this chemical cleaner is used for the removal of the stainds like blood, wine, food, vomit, grass, mold, perspiration and urine. It uses natural enzymes for the breakdown and deodorizing the organic matter at the time of cleaning, leaving a smell of fresh peppermint behind.
These are the different cleaning chemicals that we need in our day-to-day life to get rid of the different stains in our house. All these chemicals are non-toxic and contain no hazardous materials in it.